I just finished knitting this top.
Archive for July, 2014
I asked 10 women “What makes a perfect day for you?” Here are their answers:
1. Having eight hours sleep, sunshine
2. Fulfilling what I set on to do that day
3. Music, sewing, drink tea, sunshine, sleep
4. Keep good health. Being with matured disciplined people of different nationality with good communication, doing hand work
5. Laughter with friends, sharing, and caring and helping others
6. Dancing, singing, eating
7. Cooking, gardening, shopping, love
8. I like doing hand work, cooking, music
9. Good sleep, reading, cooking for my family
10. Hugs from my husband, laughter and a kiss
How about you, readers?
I blogged about Hall Place Gardens on 22 October 2012 and included photos. Here are photos from my 2nd visit.
This is an embroidery wall hanging I made a few years ago about Iraqi women’s culture.